The main vision of our play school is to help each child reach his full potential in a safe and comfortable learning environment.
We believe that each child is unique, and we do our best to nurture the intrinsic gifts that each one brings and shares with us. We aim to inspire a lifelong love of learning by providing a thoughtful, nurturing environment for children that fosters creativity, independence and social confidence in a dynamic, joyful setting that is respectful of each child’s needs and individuality.
Teachers have a very influential role in being the first link in a long chain of instructions for success in a child’s progress through school, our teachers have a responsibility to provide for your child an environment that will stimulate and enrich him or her and help lay a foundation for future academics.
We work as supporters of children’s learning.How wesupport children’s learning:
- Consider what children know and can do
- Observe children’s needs and abilities
- Have knowledge of child development principles and how children learn
- Have realistic expectations and demands on children
- Plan developmentally stimulating activities
- Organise a learning environment that is responsive to children’s needs and interests
- Build connections to link children’s prior learning and new learning